It can be a good choice to do a sizing comparison with previous products, however fabrics and stretch characteristics vary with each product. Because of this, it's best to check the sizing charts on the product pages. This section provides details to pay attention to when taking measurements.
When it comes to cycling jersey size charts, the first measurement to consider is the chest measurement.
- Take a deep breath when measuring to find the maximum measurement.
- Compare the result with the table and determine the size range that is right for you.
- The waist measurement should be taken at the level of the navel. During the chest measurement, check the waist measurement range of the chosen size in the size chart.
- If there is a 2 size difference between your bust measurement group and your waist measurement group, choose the medium size.
If the difference in the table is 1 size, you can use the jersey fit you want. If you prefer to wear loose, choose the larger size. For the best fit, choose the size that falls within your bust range.
The first measure to consider in cycling shorts size charts is hip measurement .
- When measuring, you should make sure to take the right measurements over your underwear.
- The hip circumference is the measurement at the widest part of your hips. It's a crucial measure.
- The strap length is measured from the pelvic bone to the shoulder bone. Since all our cycling shorts have elastic straps, they retain their functional properties, regardless of your measured length according to the table.
- The inside leg length varies depending on shorts, 3/4 pants and long pants. It is a verification measurement for the chosen size based on hip measurement. It shows the position the pants will have on your leg if you are wearing the chosen size.
- Measurement Method: Take the measurement along the crotch according to the value in the inseam chart of the size you choose.
- The measurement of leg elastic is a measurement of an elastic range that can be interpreted differently before and after wearing the product. The elastic leg band is the most important element that keeps the pants in place when worn.
- When choosing socks, you can consider the size of your everyday shoes. Socks are usually made of polyamide and polyester, which gives them high elasticity.
- When checking glove sizing charts, measure the circumference of your palm, starting from the center of your palm to the full circumference.
- In the size charts for arm and leg warmers, in addition to the wrist circumference and the upper arm/thigh circumference, length values are also given according to the size.
- The measurements for t-shirts correspond to the size charts for cycling outerwear.